[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: MEDIPS

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Fri Jul 20 03:05:39 CEST 2018

Hi Lukas,

Your account was associated with chavez using molgen.mpg.de<mailto:chavez using molgen.mpg.de> and I've changed this to lukaschavez using ucsd.edu<mailto:lukaschavez using ucsd.edu>.

You'll first need to 'activate' your account (vs 'login') at

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/

Once you're in, you can add SSH keys or the name of a github account and we'll scrape keys from https://github.com/username.keys.

Let me know if you have problems.

Valerie