[Bioc-devel] MEDIPS

Chavez, Lukas luk@@ch@vez @ending from uc@d@edu
Fri Jul 20 00:32:20 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am the developer and maintainer of the MEDIPS package.

I was informed to  change my bioc-devel vignette and package code to support the use of `BiocManager`. While I was able to to svn check out and update my package, I cannot commit the changes anymore:

>svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/MEDIPS --username l.chavez
>svn update
Updating '.':
At revision 132278.
>svn ci -m "BiocManager Update"
svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175013: Access to '/bioconductor/!svn/me’ forbidden

I would think that I will have to (finally) move to git instead? Therefore, I just tried to set up an account at https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/ but somehow my emails are not associated with my package: “...is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package.”

I have recently moved to UC San Diego and would like to have my UCSD email associated with my Bioconductor package, if possible: lukaschavez using ucsd.edu<mailto:lukaschavez using ucsd.edu> ?

Sincerely,

Lukas Chavez, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
Biomedical Research Facility 2 | Room 2A24
9500 Gilman Drive | MC 0765 | La Jolla, CA 92093
T: 858 246 1919 | Email: lukaschavez using ucsd.edu<mailto:lukaschavez using ucsd.edu>
www.oncoepigenomics.org<http://www.oncoepigenomics.org>