[Bioc-devel] BiocManager now on CRAN

Jason Serviss j@@on@@ervi@@ @ending from ki@@e
Sat Jul 14 09:31:31 CEST 2018

Hello Marcel,

I notice that the package I maintain, ClusterSignificance, is included in this list although I am unsure why. In your previous mail you say:

After the next couple of weeks or so, we will be identifying packages in
bioc-devel (3.8) that still
mention BiocInstaller / biocLite.

I don’t find any mention of BiocInstaller or biocLite in the ClusterSignificance vignette and it is a bit unclear to me what “make changes to their ... package code to support the use of `BiocManager`” specifically entails. Would you mind expanding on what criteria, other than usage of BiocInstaller or biocLite in the vignette, that might cause packages to appear in your gist?

Kind Regards,
Jason Serviss