[Bioc-devel] BiocManager now on CRAN

Marcel Ramos m@rcel@r@mo@perez @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Fri Jul 13 23:11:35 CEST 2018

Dear bioc-devs,

About 4 weeks ago, I notified maintainers to make changes to their
bioc-devel vignettes and package code to support the use of `BiocManager`.

There are a number of packages that haven't made the transition in
Bioc-devel.

Please see this GitHub gist for a list of outstanding packages:

https://gist.github.com/LiNk-NY/44cc844a169d5d96c777a69037dae653

Best regards,

Marcel

Bioconductor Core Team