[Bioc-devel] NanoStringDiff package update

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Jan 26 12:50:36 CET 2018

If you have successfully pushed to the git.bioconductor.org server (which I do see your changes) with a valid version bump (which the last was),  the changes will become available to the user on the next build of the system.  We do nightly builds so it should appear on the daily build report with the updated version within the next 24 hours

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/

Cheers,

Thank you for your efforts!

Lori Shepherd