[Bioc-devel] NanoStringDiff package update

Zhai, Tingting tingting.zhai at uky.edu
Fri Jan 26 00:00:57 CET 2018

I think I have successfully pushed my package files with version 1.9.1 to
both *Bioconductor* and GitHub repositories, and repeated for the release
branch with version 1.8.1. So what next I should do to make my updated
package available to users?  Thank you again for all your help!

Best wishes,
Tingting