[Bioc-devel] Version bumps

Yuande Tan tanyuande at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 01:19:20 CET 2018

Dear Martin,
I have install git and also built github and created public and private
keys and built config for automatically loading keys into the ssh-agent and
store passphrases in my keychain.  my .ssh has files:

~/.ssh/config

~/.ssh/id_rsa

~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub

~/.ssh/known_hosts

I tried ssh git at github.com to automatically load keys into the ssh-agent
and store passphrases in my keychain but every time I got bad option:

/Users/yuandet/.ssh/config: line 4: Bad configuration option: addkeystoagent

/Users/yuandet/.ssh/config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options

I used google to try address this problem, but I have not found any answer
so far.

Would you like to tell me how to fix this problem for me to update my
packages MBttest and GMRP?

Thank you so much for your great help.

My best wishes,

Yuande