[Bioc-devel] CINdex package build error in Linux

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Fri Jan 19 17:40:45 CET 2018

Hi Krithika,

I believe this was related to a problem with getTable() in rtracklayer:

  https://github.com/lawremi/rtracklayer/issues/5

rtracklayer 1.39.5 built successfully today and the error in CINdex has cleared up:

  https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.7/bioc/html/CINdex.html

Valerie