[Bioc-devel] Warnings in build for BioCor

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:26:33 CET 2018

Lluis,

something you can do in you NAMESPACE to follow the advice below from
Matthias if you are importing the functionality of a whole package is:

import(pkgyouneed, except=functionmethodyoudefine)

in this way, you're importing everything except that particular function
or method that you are defining in your own package.

cheers,

robert.