[Bioc-devel] Warnings in build for BioCor

Matthias Döring mdoering at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Wed Feb 28 12:51:21 CET 2018

DearLluis,
how is your namespace defined? Do you use 'import' or 'importFrom' to
load the package in question? If you are currently using 'import' to
load all exports from the package, you could switch to 'importFrom' and
exclude the function that causes the problems and then use the
double-colon operator when referring to the package's function.

Kind regards
  Matthias