[Bioc-devel] Changing package maintainer: git credentials

Liz Ing-Simmons liz.ingsimmons at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:46:49 CET 2018

Hi there,

I don't appear to have write access to the GenomicInteractions package, so
I'm wondering if this went through properly or if there's something else I
need to do? I've verified that the key I'm using matches the one on my
Github account (liz-is) that I submitted through the form previously.

Here's the error I get when trying to push:

mpims-lingsim:GenomicInteractions-new lingsim$ git push upstream master

FATAL: W any packages/GenomicInteractions liz-is DENIED by fallthru

(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

Here's the output of git remote -v:

mpims-lingsim:GenomicInteractions-new lingsim$ git remote -v

origin git at github.com:ComputationalRegulatoryGenomicsICL/GenomicInteractions-new.git
(fetch)

origin git at github.com:ComputationalRegulatoryGenomicsICL/GenomicInteractions-new.git
(push)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenomicInteractions.git (fetch)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/GenomicInteractions.git (push)

Here's the output of
ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org | grep GenomicInteractions

 R  packages/GenomicInteractions

Let me know if there's nay other information that would be helpful. Thanks
for your help,

Liz