[Bioc-devel] GenomicRanges distanceToNearest() causing issues

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Sat Feb 24 22:56:11 CET 2018

Hi Raymond -- Daniel provides a fix for this and ported it to release,
but it has failed to propagate for complicated git-related reasons. I
believe that installing from source

   git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/GenomicRanges
   cd GenomicRanges
   git checkout RELEASE_3_6
   R CMD INSTALL .

or from github

   biocLite("Bioconductor/GenomicRanges", ref="RELEASE_3_6")

will work.

The release binary should propagate Sunday or Monday (there is a
remaining problem, and it might not be fixed in time for the start of
tonight's builds).

Martin