[Bioc-devel] warning: checking Rd cross-references

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Mon Feb 12 13:28:00 CET 2018

On 02/12/2018 07:01 AM, Claris Baby via Bioc-devel wrote:
> Dear all,I am trying to build a package for RNA-seq analysis combining different existing packages in bioconductor and am facing problem while trying to run Check PackageThere is no error but a warning saying
> checking Rd cross-references ... WARNING
> Missing link or links in documentation object 'annotate.Rd':
>    ‘biomaRt’
>
> Missing link or links in documentation object 'countT.Rd':
>    ‘systemPipeR’
>
> See section 'Cross-references' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
> How can I change this?
> It would be very helpful if anyone could suggest where I am going wrong and how to correct it.Thanks in advance
> Warm Regards,Claris

It is usually helpful to provide an explicit example of what you are
trying to do, e.g., a code snippet or reference to a git repository,
file, and line number, as well as the output of sessionInfo().

From

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Cross_002dreferences

Likely you have said \link[foo]{bar} or \link{bar} but meant
\link{biomaRt:foo}{bar} or similar.

Martin