[Bioc-devel] warning: checking Rd cross-references

Claris Baby clarisbaby at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 13:01:21 CET 2018

Dear all,I am trying to build a package for RNA-seq analysis combining different existing packages in bioconductor and am facing problem while trying to run Check PackageThere is no error but a warning saying
checking Rd cross-references ... WARNING
Missing link or links in documentation object 'annotate.Rd':
  ‘biomaRt’

Missing link or links in documentation object 'countT.Rd':
  ‘systemPipeR’

See section 'Cross-references' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
How can I change this?
It would be very helpful if anyone could suggest where I am going wrong and how to correct it.Thanks in advance
Warm Regards,Claris