[Bioc-devel] email changed, can't access to my bioconductor package

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Dec 5 16:18:31 CET 2018

Hi Yafeng,

I have changed your email address in the app.

You should be able to login with your new email address now. Please make sure to change the “maintainer” email address in the DESCRIPTION file of your package as well.

Best,

Nitesh