[Bioc-devel] Don't have access to new package

John Stansfield @t@n@fieldjc @ending from mym@il@vcu@edu
Mon Aug 27 15:24:42 CEST 2018

I recently had a new package accepted to Bioconductor, however when I try
to push changes upstream I get the following error:

FATAL: W any packages/multiHiCcompare j.stansfield DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

I also checked on the bioconductor git credentials and under packages I
have access to, only my first Bioconductor package is listed. My new
package, multiHiCcompare, does not show up and when checking my read write
privileges I only have read access to multiHiCcompare. I added my SSH key
to my github account and I can push to my other package, it is only the new
package that I cannot access.

What do I need to do gain write access to my new package?

Thank you,
John Stansfield