[Bioc-devel] update AnnotationHub and ExperimentHub server

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Fri Aug 17 18:17:16 CEST 2018

The update is done and all hub-related services appear normal. Let us know on bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org> if you notice any problems.

Thanks.
Valerie