[Bioc-devel] sessionInfo() breaks the 5000-character limit on support.bioconductor.org

Tim Triche, Jr. tim@triche @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Aug 12 19:26:31 CEST 2018

This seems like a bug, since sessionInfo() is requested, but simply
cut-and-pasting my sessionInfo() output breaks the character limit for the
support site.

I suppose I can also post a support question about this... the original
motivation was to document a bizarre failure mode where
ExperimentHub-hosted data/experiment packages appear to break a working
install due to libcurl issues. That seems like a pretty severe flaw -- even
the worst issues with .db0 packages did not, to my recollection, render a
working installation unworkable. But this new  experimentHub "bug" (maybe
not correct term?) does.

--t