[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: troubles with fetching Bioconductor github

Piotr piotr@dittw@ld @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Aug 3 00:33:46 CEST 2018

Dear Nitesh,
it is as follows:

dit using dit-N73Jn:~/Desktop/BRAIN$ git remote -v
origin    https://github.com/ditti2/BRAIN.git (fetch)
origin    https://github.com/ditti2/BRAIN.git (push)
upstream    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/BRAIN.git (fetch)
upstream    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/BRAIN.git (push)

bests,
Piotr