[Bioc-devel] DMRcaller build error

Radu Zabet n.r.zabet at gen.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 21:31:35 CEST 2018

Thank you for that Herve!

I managed to figure out what the problem was.

I was using a GRangesList constructor and,  when validating the argument
passed to the function, I was checking if the class was GRangesList instead
of CompressedGRangesList.

Radu

--
Best regards,

Dr Nicolae Radu Zabet
Lecturer in Computational Biology,
School of Biological Sciences, University of Essex,
Colchester, CO4 3SQ, United Kingdom
T: +44(0)1206872630
E: nzabet at essex.ac.uk