[Bioc-devel] Need some help to submit a R package.

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Tue Apr 24 19:26:07 CEST 2018

It doesn't look like the webhook was ever initialized

Please follow the instructions here:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#adding-a-web-hook

After the webhook is set up you will need to do another version bump to trigger the build -  Please post further correspondence regarding your package submission on the open github issue

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/713

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute