[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck error

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed Apr 11 00:07:23 CEST 2018

Hi Aimin -- the problem is that your vignette has two VignetteEngine
commands in it

PathwaySplice/vignettes master$ grep VignetteEngine *
tutorial.Rmd:  %\VignetteEngine{knitr::rmarkdown}
tutorial.Rmd:  %\VignetteEngine{knitr::knitr}

Also, please avoid writing to files in the user system, replace
'C:/temp' with tempfile() or dir = tempfile(); dir.create(dir) in code
like the following

PathwaySplice master$ grep -r "C:/" *
man/runPathwaySplice.Rd:
output.file='C:/temp/test.csv')
man/runPathwaySplice.Rd:
output.file='C:/temp/test.csv')
man/enrichmentMap.Rd:                      label.node.by.index = TRUE,
output.file.dir='C:/temp')
man/enrichmentMap.Rd:                      label.node.by.index = FALSE,
output.file.dir='C:/temp')}
man/compareResults.Rd:compareResults(20, res.adj, res.unadj,
gene.based.table, type.boxplot='Only3',output.dir='C:/TEMP')
R/Run_pathwaysplice.R:#'
output.file='C:/temp/test.csv')
R/Run_pathwaysplice.R:#'
output.file='C:/temp/test.csv')
R/Run_pathwaysplice.R:#'                       label.node.by.index =
TRUE, output.file.dir='C:/temp')
R/Run_pathwaysplice.R:#'                       label.node.by.index =
FALSE, output.file.dir='C:/temp')}
R/Run_pathwaysplice.R:#' compareResults(20, res.adj, res.unadj,
gene.based.table, type.boxplot='Only3',output.dir='C:/TEMP')

Martin