[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.7 Windows check warning "file link zz in package yy does not exist "

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 17:39:44 CEST 2018

Dear Lluis and Vincent,

Thanks for confirming this in other packages.

In the two examples shown, these must be false positives, as the links
exist. But also the fact that the warnings only appear in Windows suggests
a false positive: I do not understand how this warning would not be
triggered in Linux and Mac if the links did not exist.

Best,

R.

Email: rdiaz02 at gmail.com
       ramon.diaz at iib.uam.es