[Bioc-devel] Missed deadline

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:34:40 CEST 2018

This is a subjective question. As a paper reviewer I like to see the
package accepted. That increases trust.  As a package reviewer I like some
idea of what the package actually does, so a statement like "we implement X
which is described in (XX, in preparation), is also irritating.

Unless you're trying to not show anything prior to publication (which
happens) I like submitting the package first.