[Bioc-devel] Workflows are now in git (and other Important workflow-related changes)

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Sun Apr 1 20:17:09 CEST 2018

Thanks everybody, this is much appreciated.

On that note, will the compiled workflows shown at:

https://www.bioconductor.org/help/workflows/

... be updated to reflect changes in the git repositories for the
workflows?

Or will the workflow page just directly link to the landing page for
each package? This would be very convenient, not least because it will
avoid me having to make pull requests to the bioconductor.org
repository every time I want to change my workflow blurb.

I'm in the process of fixing and updating my various workflows, and I'm
wondering when/how my changes will be visible to users.

Cheers,

Aaron