[Bioc-devel] Need write permission for CNPBayes

Rob Scharpf rscharpf at jhu.edu
Wed Sep 27 18:05:33 CEST 2017

Hi Turaga,

The start of the key you listed below is correct.

git remote -v

bioc	https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/CNPBayes.git (fetch)
bioc	https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/CNPBayes.git (push)
origin	git at github.com:scristia/CNPBayes.git (fetch)
origin	git at github.com:scristia/CNPBayes.git (push)
upstream	git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/CNPBayes.git (fetch)
upstream	git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/CNPBayes.git (push)

Note, I have RW permissions for other packages that I maintain such as XDE.

ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org | grep 'XDE'
 R W	packages/XDE

It appears to be only CNPBayes that I’m having difficulty with.

ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org | grep 'CNPBayes'
 R  	packages/CNPBayes

Thanks-

Rob