[Bioc-devel] failing Biocondcutor package funtooNorm

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Mon Sep 25 20:06:09 CEST 2017

Hi Kathleen,

We have the following keys on file for you

(k.klein) — this is correct
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAACAQD32Of9rRIZcLh8nuPUpww0w0iz53hpixUpH4Z3h/YpkWNL4Wd74k3RAFDgsc0UM22TaHgFJ83p5tNsY9WiN2u4MIhL4Hc9JQ2AeL0tMN7Bkcmvt4gkffOl84IhfB0JVSGxhzwTXG9RXee6lq1LHW4x/ELQYKHaayhEcHojg4YiVALR

And you submitted another one, under the name

(kkleinoros) — this is wrong, this is not your SVN ID, and hence does not have access to the repository.  You seem to be using this key to access the package

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAACAQCikcaMehGnxVVdaqYOlAQP9q5rWuuBLZj5dat77Fs1Mb6wcA6yDJZCH8osyPp33v70ee69UdIigOb5SP5hB6j5UE0YVrPOi/7YPMy6eeJYDl+jKeNc/iLJ/rRxuBBJFQ+6mfJIW9jjihs5osocj0wGBjndenV6/B2sAHUoIJuo3FLY3XNR

You need to be using the key, k.klein (first one), to access your repository.

Best,

Nitesh