[Bioc-devel] Vignette figures are wrong size

Christopher John chris.r.john86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:27:00 CEST 2017

Dear Bioconductor

I checked my vignette using the knit option to biocstyle on my PC and the
figure sizes were all fine after some tweaking. However, in the online
vignette they have come out crazy small sizes. Previously I was resizing
them so they matched each other using the width command as shown below.

![*Figure 1: CDF plot for real data*](CDF.png){width=40%}

Two days ago I dropped the width command incase it was causing problems
from all of the figures and the package has updated, but I am still having
the same problem with the copy on the bioconductor. On my local copy they
are all really big now because I dropped the resize parameter. Can you
help? I have the link to the package vignette below.

Kind Regards,

Chris

https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/M3C/inst/doc/M3Cvignette.html