[Bioc-devel] hook declined to update error

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Mon Sep 18 22:25:51 CEST 2017

Hi Anand,

Each file needs to be smaller than 5Mb.

If you have a file larger than 5mb, the pre-receive hook will tell you which file failed.

Can you tell me why you are using “—force” or “-f” flag? We don’t allow force pushes to the bioconductor git server. Try without it

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/

Nitesh