[Bioc-devel] BioCor devel timeout

Lluís Revilla lluis.revilla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:37:29 CEST 2017

Dear developers,

The package I maintain (BioCor) builds correctly on malbec1 (Linux) and
veracruz1 (OS X) in the development but not in tokay1 (Windows machine)
server. It timesout.

I am not sure what causes this, I don't fetch anything from the website.
Last Windows downloadable version is 1.1.0 and on later versions of the
package I haven't add anything that could modify the time it takes to build
on Windows.

I can't test the package on a Windows computer. Is there a way to know if
it is due to something on my code? Could somebody advise me how to find
what can I do?

Many thanks,

Lluís Revilla