[Bioc-devel] Hook declined on a branch

Samuel Wieczorek samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Tue Sep 12 07:50:31 CEST 2017

Hi all

I have created a branch 'bioanalyse' for the package Prostar in my local
repository and I want to push the changes on the github server.

I ran the following command but it returned an error message :

 > git push --set-upstream origin bioanalyse
Counting objects: 17, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (17/17), done.
Writing objects: 100% (17/17), 4.31 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 17 (delta 12), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/bioanalyse packages/Prostar s.wieczorek
DENIED by fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/bioanalyse
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/Prostar.git
  ! [remote rejected] bioanalyse -> bioanalyse (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/Prostar.git'

Is there anyone who knows what happens ?

PS : I can push on the master and upstream.

Best regards

Sam

--
*Samuel Wieczorek

Etude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (EDyP)*
*Laboratoire Biologie à Grande Echelle (BGE)*
*U1038 INSERM / CEA / UGA*
*Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute of Grenoble (BIG)*
*CEA / Grenoble*
*17 avenue des Martyrs*
*F-38054 Grenoble Cedex 9*
*/Tél. : 04.38.78.44.14/*