[Bioc-devel] Package update not showing on Bioc 3.6 webpage

kushal kumar dey kshldey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 22:41:53 CET 2017

Hi all,

I am the author and maintainer of the CountClust package. I recently
submitted an update (version 1.5.1) to the package through
Bioconductor Git  and I can access this updated version when I clone the
source repository

git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/CountClust

However, the updated version is not available in the official Bioconductor
3.6 page, which still shows the version 1.3.0.

https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/3.6/bioc/html/CountClust.html

Can you please let me know if the page has not been updated for the
packages yet or if I would need to do something at my end to update the
version reported on the page?

Thanks so much

--
Kushal K. Dey