[Bioc-devel] issues with access to my Bioconductor repository IntramiRExploreR

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Oct 27 13:40:08 CEST 2017

Hello,

It looks like when you submitted your package we were still in svn and had provided a svn id that was associated with your package. This was the id that we would have originally requested in the form for rsa keys.

We have changed the id on our system to match your github id and you should have access now.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets