[Bioc-devel] issues with access to my Bioconductor repository IntramiRExploreR

Surajit Bhattacharya sbhattacharya3 at student.gsu.edu
Fri Oct 27 00:11:18 CEST 2017

Hello,

I was trying to make some final changes to my package yesterday (changing the README file with the link to the bioconductor page, instead of my github repository), but am getting errors in accessing the bioconductor repository.

I followed the flow given in the webpage:

##Added the bioconductor git

$ git remote add upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/IntramiRExploreR.git

##Fetching from upstream

$ git fetch upstream

Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

##Remote -v

$ git remote -v

origin  https://github.com/sbhattacharya3/IntramiRExploreR.git (fetch)

origin  https://github.com/sbhattacharya3/IntramiRExploreR.git (push)

upstream        git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/IntramiRExploreR.git (fetch)

upstream        git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/IntramiRExploreR.git (push)

I have added my public key to the bioconductor list earlier as told then. Can you please guidre me regarding the same.

Thanks,

Surajit