[Bioc-devel] Modeling (statistic, p-value) pairs in MultiAssayExperiment

Francesco Napolitano franapoli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:53:25 CEST 2017

Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. The point is that I have multiple assays, each
of which is made of statistic-p-value pairs. Within each assay, the two
matrices have of course same rows and columns, but different assays will
have different rows (same columns). So I should flatten everything and
model both the matrices for the same experiment and the matrices for
different experiments all as different assays of a MultiAssay, which sounds
rather stretched, or doesn't it?

Francesco