[Bioc-devel] Modeling (statistic, p-value) pairs in MultiAssayExperiment

Francesco Napolitano franapoli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:00:36 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to build a MultiAssayExperiment. However, in my case each
assay should ideally include two matrices: one with a statistic and
another one with the corresponding p-value. I'm currently managing
each of them simply as a list of two matrices, but assay class expects
table-like data. I must also be able to quickly extract entire rows or
columns from each matrix.

Is there a suitable way to model this into a MultiAssayExperiment?

Thank you,
Francesco