[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Unable to push to git

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Wed Oct 18 13:16:56 CEST 2017

I see a key submitted for kvittingseerup which is a github id not your svn.id.  The package was submitted under svn. When your package was accepted, you should have received and email with your snv.id.  This id (k.vitting-seerup) and the associated ssh key is needed for access through the form.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces at r-project.org> on behalf of Kristoffer Vitting-Seerup <k.vitting.seerup at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:04:38 PM
To: bioc-devel at r-project.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Bioc-devel] Unable to push to git

Hi bioc-devel

I have for a couple of days tried pushing the last updates of my package
IsoformSwitchAnalyzeR to git.bioconducor.org so they could be part of the
stable release - but unfortunately without luck.

I have followed instructions in the developer section and I have submitted
my
public key through the google form (several times) both with my public key
as well as tried to link to git account (preferable), which also has my
keys, but with no luck.

I am able to push to my own github account.

###

$ git push upstream master

FATAL: W any packages/IsoformSwitchAnalyzeR kvittingseerup DENIED by
fallthru

(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists.

###

$ git remote -v

origin https://github.com/kvittingseerup/IsoformSwitchAnalyzeR.git (fetch)