[Bioc-devel] Needs access to devel Git Repository

Yang Liao liao at wehi.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 05:33:12 CEST 2017

Dear Bioconductor maintainers,

I'm the co-maintainer of the Rsubread package. When we're preparing Rsubread for the new release, I found that I don't have the access to the "devel" Git Repository (git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/Rsubread).

My SVN account is "y.liao", and my GitHub account is "dbpz". The SSH keys have been set up on GitHub. Can anyone please change my settings so I can clone and submit the changes to our Rsubread package?

Cheers,

Yang