[Bioc-devel] Git permission denied (publickey)

Sebastian Gibb mail at sebastiangibb.de
Tue Oct 10 22:43:44 CEST 2017

Dear Biocondcutor admins,

I am the maintainer of the cleaver package (and a co-maintainer of MSnbase,
Pbase, synapter). As many other user mentioned here I got the same "permission
denied (publickey)" error message. I already submit my mail address, svn
username and github id via the google form.

My mail address: mail at sebastiangibb.de
Svn username: s.gibb
GitHub ID: sgibb
(public key is available via https://github.com/sgibb.keys )

I tried:
git clone git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/cleaver
Cloning into 'cleaver'...
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

My .ssh/config (same as for github but hostname differs):

Host bioconductor.org
  Hostname bioconductor.org
  User git
  IdentityFile /home/sebastian/.ssh/sgibb at github:id_rsa
  PreferredAuthentications publickey

Anything else I could do?

Best wishes,

Sebastian