[Bioc-devel] Git permission denied (publickey)

Andrea Rau andrea.rau at inra.fr
Mon Oct 9 22:22:19 CEST 2017

Hello,
A few days ago I submitted my GitHub id andreamrau (since GitHub knows my SSH key) and my SVN id (a.rau) using the Git/SVN transition form, and I still seem to be having difficulty accessing my packages coseq and HTSFilter. I see the following message when I try to git clone one of my packages:

Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository

Could you let me know if there's something I have done incorrectly with the transition form?

Thanks very much for the help,
Andrea