[Bioc-devel] new package submission (pcxn) Abnormal build result

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Thu Oct 5 13:56:12 CEST 2017

Yes, this seems to be a problem on our side. We are looking into it. For now you can ignore this ERROR.

There was a similar post here:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-September/011773.html

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team