[Bioc-devel] Organism.dplyr::supportedFilters warning

Lucas Schiffer schiffer.lucas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:29:51 CEST 2017

Hello,

I think this is related to GSEABase, I noticed this warning when updating packages today.

* installing *source* package 'GSEABase' ...
** R
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Warning: no function found corresponding to methods exports from 'Organism.dplyr' for: 'supportedFilters'
** help
*** installing help indices
** building package indices
** installing vignettes
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Warning: no function found corresponding to methods exports from 'Organism.dplyr' for: 'supportedFilters'
* DONE (GSEABase)

Perhaps GSEABase or Organism.dplyr needs a patch.

Thanks,

Lucas