[Bioc-devel] Organism.dplyr::supportedFilters warning

Ludwig Geistlinger Ludwig.Geistlinger at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Tue Oct 3 16:54:18 CEST 2017

Hi,

R CMD check of the devel version of my package lately started to trigger a
warning:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/EnrichmentBrowser/malbec1-checksrc.html

* checking whether package ‘EnrichmentBrowser’ can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:

Warning: no function found corresponding to methods exports from
‘Organism.dplyr’ for: ‘supportedFilters’

See
‘/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.6-bioc/meat/EnrichmentBrowser.Rcheck/00install.out’
for details.

I am not quite sure how to deal with that.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Ludwig

--