[Bioc-devel] git clone failed from git.bioconductor.org

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Mon Oct 2 21:12:09 CEST 2017

You don’t seem to have an SSH public key on our system. Please submit your SSH public key.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlTbNjsQJDp0BA480vo4tNufs0ziNyNmexegNZgNieIovbAA/viewform

If you have more questions, bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/

Nitesh