[Bioc-devel] Several ssh keys ?

Bernat Gel bgel at igtp.cat
Mon Oct 2 16:50:46 CEST 2017

Don't want to be alarmist, but is there anything in place to prevent a
"malicious agent" inserting a new ssh key to the form and gaining access
to our git repo? Maybe it would be sufficient to send an email to the
maintainer whenever a new key is added so we have a clue something has
gone wrong?

Bernat

*Bernat Gel Moreno*
Bioinformatician

Hereditary Cancer Program
Program of Predictive and Personalized Medicine of Cancer (PMPPC)
Germans Trias i Pujol Research Institute (IGTP)

Campus Can Ruti
Carretera de Can Ruti, Camí de les Escoles s/n
08916 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain

Tel: (+34) 93 554 3068
Fax: (+34) 93 497 8654
08916 Badalona, Barcelona, Spain