[Bioc-devel] write access to RTNduals and RTNsurvival

m castro mauro.a.castro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:19:03 CEST 2017

Thank you Martin, that makes sense to me. In this case, the next
package that my lab contribute to bioc I will probably submit it
myself. The structure of a laboratory involves team members coming and
going, and we need to ensure continuous maintenance. This is certainly
an issue that is not related to bioc, but I presume other PIs may
experience similar scenarios.

Mauro