[Bioc-devel] How much does it takes for a package to appear at Bioconductor.org after a push?

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Tue Nov 14 13:21:41 CET 2017

It normally can take up to 24 hrs to appear on the build report after pushing changes depending on when the changes were pushed. We pull changes once a day and propagate to the landing page only if there was a version bump and successful build.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces at r-project.org> on behalf of Arman Shahrisa <shahrisa.arman at hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 3:30:23 PM
To: Morgan, Martin; bioc-devel
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] How much does it takes for a package to appear at Bioconductor.org after a push?

I apologize. It was better to mention the package name. Thank you very

Much for your assistance.

The devel branch of cbaf has the version of 1.1.1 . The error happened for

Windows and Linux check is caused by the genefilter package. The error for

genefilter package Itself is caused by two unavailable CRAN packages.

So, there is nothing I can do about it.

At the stable 3.6 branch, cbaf 1.0.1 had a few minor issues

(not problematic though), so I decided to fix. I had pushed 1.0.1

exactly 24 hours before pushing 1.0.2, and I pushed 1.0.2 about 32

hours ago. The citation part of the previous presion (cbaf 1.0.1)

was changed to 1.0.2 about thirty minutes ago, so I guess server

is checking the new version right now.

Best regards,

Arman