[Bioc-devel] Dependency problems for package CEMiTool

Pedro Russo pedrostrusso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:17:53 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm one of the maintainers for the newly accepted package CEMiTool. I'm
writing because our devel branch is getting the following error on Windows
(tokay2): "ERROR: dependencies 'gRbase', 'clusterProfiler', 'igraph',
'intergraph' are not available for package 'CEMiTool' ". These dependencies
are not new to the package, and the new RELEASE_3_6 branch doesn't show
this error in the build, so I'm wondering if there's possibly a problem
when tokay2 sets up the build environment? Any help would be much
appreciated.

Best,
Pedro Russo