[Bioc-devel] Accepted packages can't find each other and fail build

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Nov 3 12:52:27 CET 2017

The data package and software package are in Bioc 3.6 not Bioc 3.5.  You will need to update BiocInstaller in order to have access to the packages.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Sokratis Kariotis <s.kariotis at sheffield.ac.uk>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 7:04:08 AM
To: Hervé Pagès
Cc: Shepherd, Lori; bioc-devel
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Accepted packages can't find each other and fail build

Hey all,

I can see the landing pages for both packages now (pcxn and pcxnData) but as I try to install them using:

source("https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("pcxnData")

I get the following:

BioC_mirror: https://bioconductor.org
Using Bioconductor 3.5 (BiocInstaller 1.26.1), R 3.4.0 (2017-04-21).
Installing package(s) ‘pcxnData’

Warning message:
package ‘pcxnData’ is not available (for R version 3.4.0)

The same happens with the pcxn package but other unrelated packages seem to install fine.

Regards,

Sokratis