[Bioc-devel] github mirror out of sync for ensembldb

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Wed May 3 20:05:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

Ahh, ok. What I meant was that the "master" branch in
Bioconductor-mirror is not up to date with bioc-devel. I could see
that aCGH did have a release-3.5 branch, but that the "master" branch
wasn't updated. You can see something similar for
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/derfinder/branches where
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/derfinder/blob/master/DESCRIPTION#L5
shows version 1.9.11 while bioc-devel's
http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/derfinder.html is at
1.11.0

Basically, the equivalent of older commits like
https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/derfinder/commit/4687d52b8c6fda6541d2454bda1517ed2776d351
and https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/derfinder/commit/a0f94bae0270f390afc00468d953237f44722790
are missing.

Best,